Saturday 8 October 2016

Tokyo Travel Guide : Best Breakfast in the world


So I went Japan with my friend last year to spend xmas and new year there and we ate at Bills, which is dubbed the world’s best breakfast. 
Info here
image
Btw, they have like two branches in Tokyo; one is in Harajuku/ Omotesando while the other is on a man-made island Odaiba (we went this branch).
image
image
We arrived quite early at Tokyo Decks Odaiba and found out there was a queue already. We were told waiting time is about 1hr+ but we ended up entering the restaurant within 30 mins, which was great.
image
We were able to see them at work while we waited. ooh thick fluffy pancakes~~~
image
image
We ordered the full Aussie breakfast and the Ricotta hotcakes to share. Both of them were really good. I intro-ed another friend to try this in his trip in May this year. He said he liked the Aussie breakfast, but other girls that I intro-ed this shop to, said they like both. Guess girls like pancakes more eh? 
The hotcake is thick but light and fluffy and I thought I would get sick of the thick hotcake like I usually do with thick hotcake, but I didn’t. Finished it all up and wished I could get another portion but was full already T^T 
Tbh, I thought we wouldn’t feel full when the food was served cos we are both big eaters despite being girls XD. However, the food was really filling and well, I can only conclude that it is indeed the best breakfast I have eaten so far. Singapore has no pancakes that can top this (imo), which kind of make me sad cos I can’t find this in Singapore T^T. 
The full Aussie breakfast - Seriously, we don’t even like tomato that much but we were all trying to get the last piece of it. The way they cook the dishes are… ahh fluffy eggs *salivates*. 
Ah well, do try it if you are in the area, they have a branch at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse as well! :)
image
Price for your reference (btw this was on 30 dec 2014) and Japan has raised the tax this year, so I am not sure if there is any changes in the price now. I personally think the price is reasonable though ^^
& shops at Odaiba don’t open so early. so you might want to reach there at around 10-ish, have a breakfast and go shop after you are done eating? The weather was good (well below 10 degrees or smthg) when we were there in end Dec so we went around taking photos at the Deck. 
image

















We walked around and saw some stalls selling yakisoba and ended up eating it lol and it wasn’t even 30 mins after we had our breakfast. 
Will post about more food in Odaiba next time!

Thanks for reading this post, if you would like to support me, please make a small contribution through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment